BEAUTY_TIPS_FOR_OILY SKIN. favorite_border Beauty Tips For Oily Skin..! 12NOV2018 05:36PM Make a paste of 1tsp lemon peel powder,1tsp barley powder, ½ tsp milk and warm water, Apply it on your face and neck then do gently massage it for some minute, then risen off with warm water.
CHEW_FOOD_PROPERLY favorite_border Tip for fast weight loss – Chew food properly 12NOV2018 2:22PM Various studies have revealed that slow eaters munch through nearly 70% less calories per meal. This is because eating and chewing food properly gives ample time to the body for appetite-related hormones to activate. Secret tip- Slow down your eating by puttingContinue reading “OMKCOM HEALTH SERVICES.”
EXERCISE. favorite_border Quotes to Exercise – Bill Phillips 12NOV2018 02:17PM “When you nourish your body with pure energy, you transform from the inside out.”
BENEFITS_OF_REGULAR_EXERCISE. favorite_border What regular exercise can do to you! 12NOV2018 12:58PM Regular exercise can cut an individual’s risk of breast cancer by 25% and the risk of bowel cancer by 45%. It can reduce the chances of ever getting dementia or having a stroke by 30%, says the report. It also cuts the risk ofContinue reading “OMKCOM HEALTH SERVICES.”
PRANAYAMA. favorite_border Pranayama is the key to better living! NOV12,2018 12:32PM Pranayama is a way to improve your immune system. Regular practice of pranayama purifies blood and enhances oxygen flow. Pranayama helps to obtain naturally glowing skin. Hide your age with Pranayama. Pranayama helps to keep negative thoughts away