- Allo Sabji
Spicy Potato Curry 25DEC2019 1:18AM
Ingredients : Potatoes- 5 (cut into small cubes) Green Chillies- 4 (chopped) Tomato- 1 (chopped) Cumin Seeds- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder- 1tsp Turmeric- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder- 1tsp Lemon Juice- 1/2 tsp Coriander leaves- 2 stalks (chopped) Salt- as per taste Oil- 2tbsp
* Heat oil in pressure cooker on a high flame. Then season the oil with cumin seeds.
* Once the seeds splutter and turn black, add tomatoes and sprinkle red chilli powder on it. Cook for 30 seconds.
* Then add the chopped potatoes and saute for 3-4 minutes on a low flame.
* After that, add turmeric, salt and coriander powder. Mix it up and cook on a low flame for 2-3 minutes.
* Then add 1 cup of water and close the lid of the pressure cooker.
* Cook for the duration of 2 whistles. When you open the lid of the cooker add lemon juice.
* Mix and then garnish and coriander leaves. Your potato with skin curry is ready to be served with rotis.
* It can also be served as an easy side dish with dal rice.